Monday, October 06, 2008

Nora Grace Cartier

Hanging out with us on Halloween - $0
A wedding dress - $600
9 months of vomitting and having vertigo on top of morning sickness - $1000 in copays
Letting your crazy sister-in-law with a camera, record your child's birth - Priceless















My newest niece. She's so cute! I was there for her birth. I documented it all on camera, and I have to say, I LOVED how the photos turned out. I WISH I had that of one of my kids! If I thought a doc would allow an extra person in the operating room, I just might consider having another baby! Miss Nora Grace Cartier was born on October 2, 2008 at 2:21 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches. She has the greatest parents - who are probably scared to death! I hope they realize that is normal! Love you guys! Thanks for letting me crash your day! I get to take more pictures of her later today...stay tuned!

11 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

The one of Beau is priceless. These came out great!

Cari Sorensen said...

Wow, those pics did turn out great! I really like the one of the mom crying, because as a mother that just made so many memories flood back to that wonderful day!!! Nice job, as usual Jen!!!
PS I miss you tons, and really miss being able to do your hair, mostly because of the fun we had! Luv ya

Unknown said...

I have tears in my eyes from the picture of Mom first seeing her. I remember that moment. So perfect! I will have to have you come take pictures of my next baby.

Unknown said...

Those are amazing! I love all of it. I wish I had something like that for all of my kids. They brought tears to my eyes :)

The Hammonds said...

Jen,
Once again you have amazed me with your talent. These pictures are amazing. I was bawling by the time I was done scrolling through all of them. You definitely captured the moment perfectly.

As for Jones and preschool, he does go to Cameon's school and he really has loved it so far. I think it is great! I wanted to ask you about getting our family pictures done sometime soon. I didn't know what your schedule looked like. Email me, hammondsj@gmail.com. Thanks!

Allisun said...

Jen, I can't tell you enough how grateful we are for these pictures. You have captured the feeling in the room perfectly. I love them all. Thanks again!

Memory said...

Those were so great, Jen! Yeah, add me to the list of people who wish they had them of their own kids' births! :-)

Kassey said...

I love this. On my next baby will you come up and take pictures during my surgery?

The Thomas Family said...

Those pictures are incredible. I also started crying when I looked through them. What lucky parnets to have it all documented. That is priceless.

I can't wait to see you in a few days.

melanie said...

What I would give to have pics like that of my births. I love it.

Emma Crowther said...

What beautiful photos. Inspiring.