Friday, June 03, 2011

Kristin Turns SEVEN!

Kristin turned seven in May. She has been looking forward to her birthday for so long! We took her friends to the Discovery Gateway downtown to play and then out to eat. The girls had a great time - even breaking into some friend song they learned for the first grade program during one of these photos. Kristin was in heaven, and was so excited to play with all of her friends. She got some new outfits and a tennis racket, and her favorite gift - an iTouch from Papa and Grammy. Papa and Grammy came down to the Gateway to bring her a card and her present. She was so funny. She opened that card, and intently read and read and read it - before looking in the envelope to see her iTouch. Kristin is such a sweet girl - most of the time. She also has this grouchy streak that I sure hope is normal for most girls. Kristin is so quiet. She is like her dad. Shy. It drives me crazy. She is learning Chinese, and won't even speak it at home because she is so shy about it. A lot of her aunts and uncles say they rarely hear her speak. Kristin doesn't like cake or frosting, so she opted for donuts. I hope you had a wonderful day! I can't believe my girl who tried to come out hands first is already SEVEN!





1 comments:

Doug said...

I love Kristin. She is a special girl to her Grandpa Korth. I call her "the beautiful Kristin". She is always good to me. She doesn't offer hugs but I love to steel hugs from her. She is the best.