Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's time for a pedicure when...

I am sitting in the Phoenix airport. It's SO awesome they have free wireless internet. Sitting cross-legged holding my laptop, trying to get things done. I'm barefoot, easier to sit cross-legged that way. I'm listening to my ipod. Over my shoulder, I hear a little girl, 2 probably. She is commenting on everything around her, just like they do. She points out my TV in my lap. Then she notices my toes under the laptop. Then she tells her mom, in that cute little 2 year old, squeeky voice, "Mom, toes." Her mom is half listening, just agreeing, like we all do. Then I hear it..."Mom, toes. Her toes are icky." I just started laughing. I turned around, and told her, you are RIGHT! My toes are icky. Her mom realized what she said when I started talking to her and started apologizing...oh, no need! They are icky! She's just honest...anyone up for a pedi?

3 comments:

Trisha said...

YOU ARE WHERE??? I can't believe you were only a hour away and didn't call! Love the picture of you by the way!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Aw man, we really should have done that like we talked about. Would have been great!

Pricilla said...

I can join the nasty foot club too! Yes I am now shooting in RAW (so exiting).