Saturday, September 06, 2008

My favorite girls...

Here is the famous chair I got at the DI for a whopping $15.00. I got the girls up early this morning, and got them ready and stuck them in the car with the chair. We were at a location (just on the side of a back road - nothing spectacular) by 8:15 am. I had to play volleyball at 9am, and had a babyshower at 11am. I didn't have much time, and I was ITCHING to use this chair. I LOVE these girls. So easy going. I just had to paint their fingernails and toenails and promise them a doughnut when we were done, and they cooperated. I LOVE when my own kids cooperate. More can be seen on my photography blog.

6 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Now that is a sweet chair. I think it used to be in my in laws' living room...I mighta coulda gotten it for you for cheaper. I'd never have thought of something like that for a photo shoot, but it turned out cool!

I love the stories of Jake. He is totally a funny kid. Shucking corn with him was a kick in the pants.

Pricilla said...

Amazing!!!

Unknown said...

SO DANG CUTE! I would never think of putting that chair in my pictures just by seeing it at the DI but it seriously adds so much.
I want all that cool stuff you did on those pictures on mine! :)

Bevtartly said...

I can I just say your awesome. Seriously you are so good. They are so adorable. Your one talented lady.

Unknown said...

Sweet chair! The girls look soooo cute!! Remember when we used to frequent the Goodwill? I don't remember why, but I remember finding some pretty cool things!!

Bethany said...

JUST DARLING!!!