Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For my Grandpa!

Hi Grandpa! How are you? Yes, this post is just for you - Grandpa Harding! I have been trying to send you an email, and it says the email address I have is wrong! I hear that you read my blog, so I thought I'd try to contact you this way! Will you send me an email so I have your email address? jenkorth@hotmail.com. Me and my kids are coming to visit you and grandma next weekend (the 25th)! My kids can't wait! They are so excited to go visit "the Farms". See you soon! I love you! Jenny (nobody else is allowed to call me Jenny by the way...unless you knew me before I was 10) It's really weird. If my family calls me Jenny, I don't bat an eye. If Troy calls me that it's like nails on a chalkboard...wierd...but true...

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hey its hard to remember to call you Jen since I have always known you has Jenny- I try!