Thursday, April 23, 2009

Incredible...



My friend, Joanna, posted this on her blog. I was IN LOVE with it. I ran a 10K last weekend (post and photos to come soon) and the only thing that got me through the last mile was listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift. I'm sure I listened to it 8 times during the race. I just love the music. I love the key changes, and the ups and downs (crescendo's and what not). I want a piano SO BAD! If anybody wants to give me one, please do. I play the piano. I know, many of you are shocked. I am not good enough to play in church or anything, but I love to play. I'm a pretty good site-reader. I would love to sit and play all day...and get really good...like Alayna...someday...

4 comments:

Tycksen Family said...

That was absolutely wonderful. I loved it. Way to go on running the 10 K ...that is awesome!

Emma Crowther said...

I am much impressed with all the races you have been doing lately,even after you had some injuries. Way to go. I love the video too.

The Olson Gang said...

AWE!!! Refreshing!! LOVE IT!!! Made my day!!! You make my day - sweet sweat and all!! :)

Hope you get your piano - I think I'll ask for a "PLAYER" piano - then I can FAKE play!!! I'll never be like this... and your secret is safe with me - if mine is safe with you :)

Thanks for being you!!!

Unknown said...

Love that video!

Just read your overheard conversation in the post below. Hilarious! I just love the things kids say.