Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another Photo Shoot

I did another photo shoot last night. Luckily, my newfound friend, Heidi, let me take pictures of her 8 day old baby. I am still trying to figure out my camera. I never knew something could be so complex. I am now going to sign up for some classes. I know you people probably aren't interested in my photography, but I wanted to post my FAVORITE picture from last night. This baby, Katie, is a doll. She literally is SO CUTE! FYI, 8 days old (or less) is perfect for a newborn photo session. She just slept through us rearranging her, etc...She got fussy at times, but would immediately settle down. Anyways, thanks Heidi. I think she may have posted more pics on her blog, and I'm going to add her to my list, if you want to check them out! Okay, I couldn't resist. Here are two of my favorites! I took over 200 pics, and so it was SO hard to decide...

3 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Jen, I love the look of the new blog. So crisp and clean. And that 1st baby picture is seriously the greatest. :)

Nurse Heidi said...

Looks like you have the same taste as me - I posted those same two : ). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for coming over and recording her little life. It's so important to me!

Bethany said...

Way to go Jen. How fun that you're getting into this. I've always wanted to but it can be daunting. Good-luck on figuring it all out. You'll be award winning in no time.