Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good Book!

Hey! I just finished an incredible book. I was hooked from page 2. It is called: The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success.

I was really skeptical when I read the Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success. But, it is not a typical "self help" book, it reads entirely as a fiction book. It was a good, easy read. It is about 200 pages, and I read it in about 2 days. I will say, that I wasn't entirely pleased with the ending ( I would love to tell you why, if you've read the book, and hear your take on it - so let me know) but I don't want to spoil this book for anyone. Anyways, it made me want to be a better person, and reminded me of what is important. This is a book I will probably buy - not just get from the library! Enjoy!

0 comments: