Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The results are in...

All of Haley's tests were negative except the Celiac test(gluten harms the upper intestine - or something) it is still pending...(test is not finished yet). So, she doesn't have Cystic Fibrosis, she doesn't have Anemia, and whatever else they tested her for. That is all great(seriously, it is), but we still have no idea what is wrong...(we will find out the results of the Celiac test tomorrow). Looks like we'll be headed to a GI doc...I'll keep you posted...keep your fingers crossed...

7 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! That is a load off! Glad to hear that! How did you get a response today? You must have used your Jennifer attitude that seems to work so wonderfully when you decide to pull it out. :)

Jen said...

I called the docs office, nurse told me doc was off today, I told her the hospital told me the CF test would be back today, and could she go check his desk. She did and called me back! :) What are you saying, I have an attitude problem? :)

Nurse Heidi said...

Yay for no CF!! I would have been awfully surprised if that was positive. Celiac is a more reasonable explanation, but I certainly hope that's negative too for your sake....gluten free is a pain in the rear.

Pricilla said...

What a huge relief. I am so glad, I have heard terrible things about CF. Good luck with the rest of this stuff.

Beth said...

I am so glad Haley does not have CF--good luck with the next round of tests.

laura said...

Jen- I'm so sorry. The time that is involved in hospital work is CRAZY and stressful. Especially when they have no answer for you in the end. I'm sure your answer is right around the corner.

Bethany said...

Thank goodness! It's so good to hear all those were negative, but hopefully you can figure something out soon. Do you feel like hospital or Dr.'s office is your second home?