Monday, August 20, 2007

Party!



Hey everyone! I am having a Pampered Chef party on Wednesday, August 22 at 6:30 pm. I don't usually do these, but the reason I am doing it, is because I need knives badly and their knives are 20% off this month(for everyone). Whether anyone comes, or not, I still get the discount for the knives. I have to purchase the food we will be eating, so if you want, come, eat a yummy dinner (prepared by someone else) and visit! Everyone's welcome. And, I really don't care if you just come for dinner, and leave your purse in the car. And, if anybody can't come, but there is something you've been wanting, let me know. I am good at shipping things! ;) Hope to see you Wednesday!

1 comments:

Dori said...

If I didn't live 15,000,000 miles away I'd be there!unfortunatly I just went back to school shopping so I would have to be one of those to leave my purse in the car!;)gotta love the price of kids!