Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Kristin

Well, it's official! My camera was ordered this morning. It's a Canon 30D and I bought an external flash with it. I should have it no later than Tuesday. So, I'm getting all excited, and decided to practice doing a photo shoot with Kristin. All of these I lowered the saturation. A little bit about Kristin...She is 3 years, 2 months, and 27 days old. She is hilarious. She loves to sing and dance. She makes up her own songs. The most recent: Winter Holiday. She just walked around hollering, I mean singing, "What a winter holiday" I think my mom got it on video. She is a super big sister. She loves her brothers. And she LOVES pestering, I mean playing with Haley. Most of the time, Haley giggles, other times, screams. Q: Who spoils you?
A: Grammy spoils me.
Q: How does she spoil you?
A: She puts pretties (rubber bands) in my hair and braids it.
Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Just hide
Q: Do you like your brothers?
A: Yes, because I love them
Q: How much do you love Haley?
A: Way, a lot.
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Chicken Nuggets
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Red (I don't think her dad knows that!)

Q: Who do you admire?
A: You- Mom - because I want you to take me on Jet Ski's all the time

Q: Why do you love our family?
A: Because I like babies.

Q: What is dad's favorite thing to do?
A: Go to work.

Q: What is mom's favorite thing to do?
A: Just give Haley ba-ba's. (bottles)

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: The 3 Little Piggies

Q: Who do you love, Kris?
A: I love you.

3 comments:

Cheney Family said...

Those pictures are so great!! I love the fourth one the most though! The question answer thing is priceless. Kids truly do say the cutest things.

Nurse Heidi said...

Cute cute cute! I love the interview questions! I need to do that with my own kids!

Pricilla said...

that is very exiting about getting a new camera. cute pics.