Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally!

I have been waiting for my parents to get me some pictures, so this post is a little late. But finally, my mom brought a few pictures over last week, so I am finally posting about the farm. This summer, 3 weekends we spent out at the Farm. My grandma and grandpa Harding live out in Myton and my Uncle Kim built this huge...hmmm...don't know quite how to describe it, but kind of a Recreation/hang-out/water park/swing park/huge sand pile park. My kids LOVE it out there. Kristin calls my Grandparents "The Farms" (She calls them Farmers, so she thinks that The Farms is plural, or something). Anyways, she loves my Grandpa. She says he's nice and shows her the animals. She thinks my Grandma is funny cause she yells at Link (her dog - previously owned by my dad). Kristin has been out there more than the rest of us. She has gone out a few times with my parents. When my brothers all came out to visit, we went out and then afterwards went to Starvation with Troy's dad's waverunners. Here is a huge slide Kim built. Kyle was brave enough after going down with Troy and my brothers to go by himself.



Jake only dared to go down with someone...preferably my brother, Michael.



Here is a picture of the back of Kristin, being held by my mom, with my Grandpa. Actually, in this picture, are all of my living grandparents. My Grandpa Harding, My Grandma Harding on the right (back of her head) and my Grandma Peterson on the left. Hmmm...interesting...anyways...

One of my fondest memories of my grandparents house, is sitting on the back lawn. Kids can play, adults can talk. So, as fun as this park is, I miss sitting on the back lawn. Maybe we'll have to go out this fall, and sit on the back lawn...until then, can't wait until next summer, so we can do it again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm jealous that you have parents that take your kids to do fun things...without you having to be there. Then they really get to know them, I bet!

Pricilla said...

That is such a cool looking slide, right into a lake! way cute pictures. Glad you are enjoying your camera. The baby pics are adorable.

Bethany said...

Holy Cow! That looks like so much fun. I love when kids make up names for people. It's so darn cute.