Sunday, July 27, 2008

I should be in bed...

I am running in the morning - EARLY. Tomorrow also happens to be the first day of school for Kyle. They do kindergarten a week later, so Jake won't start until next week. I can't believe Kyle is a third grader. Crazy! I have been editing photos today. I try not to do things on Sunday, but I get so anxious to see my photos. My cousin was married on Friday, and I was lucky enough to be the photographer. Here are a few shots that I really liked...I'm only about halfway done editing, so I'm sure there will be more...Brian and Kara are in Cancun on their honeymoon, then they head down to Phoenix where Brian is attending law school. I wish them the best of luck!

This photo was taken while we were waiting for other couples to be finished on the steps. This was a 'real' moment, which is why I think I like it so much!




3 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Yes, those "real" moments are the best. You did a great job on these and she will love them! Great job on your first manual shoot! Isn't it great?

Dori said...

You're kids have school already! I'm just starting to love summer..How are you feeling about school starting already?

Unknown said...

WOW! I would be so happy if those were my wedding pictures.