Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dancing King

Okay, one day, Kyle is going to kill me for posting this. We were having family movie night, and watching something on the Disney Channel. There was some singing in it, and Kyle started grooving. He is HILARIOUS when he's dancing. He is not shy, and is happy to do it, but boy does the kid have NO rhythm. I think this is hilarious! He is just so tall and skinny...poor kid...I really do hope he always is happy to dance, and that no one ever tells him he has no rhythm (JASON)...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! He doesn't look so bad to me...I've seen lots worse!!

The Thomas Family said...

That's hilarious! I love it when our kids dance! Our kids always stop though when they realize we're watching them. Good for Kyle!

Kassey said...

This is awesome. I hope he always dances this way!!

Piano Mom said...

He just needs some cool moves instead of the modified two step...then he'll be fighting off the girls at the stake/school dances! :)

Cherice said...

Hey, if Kyle ever gets a complex about his dance moves, send him over to our house. He won't think he is so bad. At least he has the "two step" down. Every time Daxton dances, I'm not sure if he is dancing or fighting, but his sisters love to dance with him.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

SOO CUTE and I am so glad you got that on video. I loved how neither you or Troy pointed made a big deal about it and just let him do his thing. So great! Looks like Kristin was ALMOST about ready to join in there at the end.