Friday, July 06, 2007

MAN! Most of you know I own my own business - well, I couldn't do it without my business partner, Erin. Erin does ALL the computer stuff, and I have the product, organize it, and ship it. Well, today I got in 32 boxes! (I usually get 1-3 a day) No, I'm not joking! I have been trying to go through everything today, and my living room is crazy! It took the poor Fedex man 15 minutes to deliver it, and I had to give him a bottle of water, I felt so bad! Here is a picture of all the boxes...notice my kids climbing on them...no need for a park!(Oh, we don't have living room furniture yet, so we have our old kitchen table we are giving to Allisun and Beau that we need to take to Kenny and Cherice's for storage, and then it's usually an empty room). Here is a picture of the big mess...I was about halway through opening the boxes and sorting everything. I know it looks messy, but it is definately an organized mess. When they ship products to me, they don't put all the ribbon together, etc...it's just a big mess to sort through...and then take down to my "store" in the basement.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't envy you!! But...I'm loving Jake's choice of clothes!! He looks like my kids do 90 percent of the time!

Pricilla said...

Wow, that is quite a project. Your business must be going well if you are that busy.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

HOLY CRAP were my first words when I saw this picture. I don't envy you, but I am sure you don't envy me either because I have to list it all!!!!!!! My job at least is not as messy. :)

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Your blog has completely inspired me and I am going to keep mine up with family happenings as soon as my Book of Mormon project is done. (That is, if I have enough extra time - after this order....I don't know!!!) I love your blog!

Bethany said...

Wow! You guys must be doing pretty good. Hmmm, maybe I need to do some shopping and get rid of some of that for you.