Saturday, September 01, 2007

Diagnosed? Nah, of course not...

Well, one of Haley's docs called on Friday. He can't seem to get in touch with a pediatric GI (won't call him back - hmmm...how does it feel?) so until he can, he is having us put MicroLipids into Haley's formula. It is a fatty liquid that is suppossed to give her extra calories. She will get weighed in on Friday...we'll see what happens. Haley eats a ton, so I don't know how a few extra calories is going to do much. It's very cheap though ($13 for 5 bottles - will probably last 5 months) , so I do feel blessed about that. When he told me the home health care company would drop it off, dollar signs started going off in my head. Don't get me wrong, we'll pay for whatever we need to do with her, but I feel like paying a ton for formula kind of has us maxed out! Anyways, more on her Friday. I did take some pictures of her today. Here they are...I love them! The outfit she has on I actually got at Gymboree from returning some stuff my Grandma Peterson had bought for Kristin when she was born. I love this outfit. Kristin wore it when she was 3 months old...here's our 13 1/2 pound girl!

4 comments:

delilas said...

What a cute peanut. You are in our prayers that they will find out what is going on with Haley. Hang in there Jen. luvs, :D

Nurse Heidi said...

I love the middle picture!!

Unknown said...

Haley sure is a cute princess!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

SO cute! I recognize that dress too! ;) I believe a few of my favorite pictures of Elyse are in that dress.