Monday, August 25, 2008

Auntie D and the "C" Family

No, I didn't forget about you! I have been busy, busy, busy! Here's a little sneak peak...Here is the perfect, "C" Family...
Here is what they REALLY look (and act) like:
In all seriousness, I LOVE THIS FAMILY! They are the greatest! I only wish they didn't live in VA! Come on guys, seriously! We don't get to see them very often, but when we do, it's great! They saved our butts a few times when we lived in VA. Especially when Haley was born. I wasn't recovering well, and Troy called "D" to come take the kids. She did, they had a blast, and it was a huge relief! I have a bunch more done, and hopefully the rest will be done in the next few days! This is a photo right before this family did a 20 mile hike in the high Uintah's...would LOVE an after picture! ;)

1 comments:

delilas said...

Love them and we will see you later today. Love ya!