Friday, August 08, 2008

D-Day

Tomorrow's the day. THE DAY! It's the half marathon. 13.2 miles. Am I insane? I couldn't run 100 feet 5 months ago, and now I am running 13.2 miles - and all at one time? Yep, I must be insane. I have to get up at 3:45 am to make it on time. Seriously? That's not morning, it's the middle of the night. What have I gotten myself into? 3 weeks ago, I ran 11 miles, but that's the furthest I've gone in one shot, and honestly, it was not the funnest 2 hours and 17 minutes of my life. Hmmm....stay tuned to see if I survive....

5 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Right there with you. And Simone just called to tell me what a nervous wreck she is. Boy, aren't we all going to be a fun bunch of people tomorrow morning??

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I AM SERIOUSLY SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes - I hope you call me soon after!! I was thinking about you in the middle of the night (probably about the time you were getting up.)

Piano Mom said...

I have absolutely no doubt that you are going to survive...you'll do great!

Cari Sorensen said...

So... How did it go???????!!!!!

Brandon and Carly said...

I hope you had a good time yesterday! Can you give me a call about tomorrow? I left my number in a message on Facebook! Thanks!