Monday, August 11, 2008

Ronnie

This is my nephew, Ronnie. I took his Senior Pictures last week. I seriously love this kid. He is Jake's hero. Literally. Ronnie is 18, the oldest grandchild on the Korth side, and all the younger boy cousins love him. Ronnie is so good to all of them. He plays with them, wrestles with them, and (I think) loves them. We happened to pull up next to Ronnie in the car today, and Jake was so excited. He talks about Ronnie all the time. The other night I told the kids I was looking for a babysitter, and Jake asked if I would please call Ronnie. I had to explain to him that Ronnie is too old for babysitting. I'm sure Ronnie isn't aware of just how much my boys adore him. I appreciate his example and how he is with my kids. I can only hope my boys turn out as well as Ronnie. We love you Ronnie! Enjoy your senior year!

4 comments:

Cherice said...

Great pictures Jen. It is funny how the middle one makes him look like he did when he was little. I love it.

Unknown said...

I bet he is going to love those pictures. I wish I had some good senior pictures like that instead of the dumb ones with the blue background. YUCK!

Drae said...

I love those pictures. I still can't believe how old he is. He is such a good kid. I love the good example he is to all the grandkids. What great pictures to go with a great guy!!

Drae said...

P.S. Cherice, will you update your blog? I always look, excited to see if you have, and you haven't for 2 months. I want to know what's going on. Sorry, Jen I hope I can shamelessly use your blog to encourage another blogger for fear she won't see my comment if I leave it on her blog. Love the FHE running idea. That's awesome!