Monday, August 03, 2009

Kristin Turned FIVE!

Back in May. But...oh well...it's my blog...I have just had so much going on (temple celebration and girls camp - to name a few) - it's a miracle she even had a party! She had a Fancy Nancy party. All the girls got a little Fancy Nancy book - courtesy of my mom. I just love how the littlest things make her happy. We did cupcakes for the friend party, and her "Fancy Nancy Hat Cake" for the family that evening. I love these photos and had a hard time narrowing it down, because I got so many of her natural expressions. Which I LOVE. That is going to be what I want to remember. Not her fake smile. I can't believe she's five. She starts Kindergarten in a few weeks. How crazy is that? She's so stinking smart, and a great sister to Haley. (99% of every day - that is). I think she's absolutely gorgeous. I love the soft sprinkle of freckles on her nose. I love how she is so excited just to color. I am amazed at how fashion savvy she already is. She LOVES the mall. (I am not exaggerating.) I am so happy she came to me. How beautiful she is, inside and out. I am learning so much from her, and am a little hesitant at watching her grown into a "big girl". (I can't bring myself to type: woman) Happy Birthday little one! Love you!











Love you -Kris. xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

delilas said...

She looks just like Troy only the girl form. You continue to capture the best of them.

Doug said...

She is absolutly gorgeous!!!! Her Grandpa Korth loves her and enjoys the time spent with her. Thanks for sitting on my lap at Daxton's baptism.

Brian and Kristy said...

How fun! I love your photos. I had no idea you were a photographer. You do such an amazing job. I would love if you could do our family photos. I'll send you a message to schedule a time for us to come down. Your little girl so absolutely adorable by the way!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

So funny because that delilas said that because I was going to say that she looks so much like Troy in a couple of those photos. Oh my goodness though - these are some of your best.