Friday, August 28, 2009

The Farm...

A few weeks ago, I headed out to "The Farms". Really, it's a little teeny town, called Myton, where my mom grew up. My grandparents live there as well as my aunt and uncle and a few cousins! I went out to help my aunt with some stuff, and get some much needed 'away' time. Away from the computer, the phone, and other 'stuff'. It was a splendid few days. My kids were in heaven hanging out on a farm. They had kittens and Haley was in love. We also went down to the park (where we went to girls camp) and the kids played in the water...why Kristin is so fascinated with frogs, I don't know! I also took some photos of my cute cousin, Megan. You can see some HERE. Anyways...enjoy the pics...isn't Kristin's hair so cute braided? I really need to learn how to do that!






3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Oh those kittens and kids are so cute!


Thanks again for the awesome photos!

Bethany said...

Isn't it nice to be able to get the animal feel and fill at someone else's place. Kids and small animals always make for some precious moments.

laura said...

Great picts, as usual. All your kids are in school/preschool. What WILL you do with all your free time?????
Okay, where is this "girls camp" place you're referring to? Can you rent it out for the week? Do they have cabins or can you tent camp. We are looking for a family reunion spot for next year. Let me know.