Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update...

I really should NOT be blogging right now...I have so much I should be doing...laundry...cleaning the house...laundry...finish the final details of the Amazing Race (Oh, and it WILL be amazing...just you wait) I am organizing this weekend for Kenny and Cherice and Friends...and laundry...but I have so much to post...I'm going to sneak a quick post in...

Jon and Donnarae got to come home and visit for a few days last week. We told them to bring their tennis rackets, and Troy and I got to play with them 3 different times...one of which was at 6 in the morning...it wasn't even light yet, but we managed to warm up in the dark, so that we could get a game in before our family went out of town for the weekend... We had so much fun playing tennis with them...can't wait for the next trip...although, we will have to find an indoor court...We also managed to get in a game of kickball, and even some sand volleyball...the sand volleyball pits were...well...sort of the pits...if you have steel feet, then it would have been great...Here are a few photos from the visit...Yes, the Doug Korth family can EASILY make up 2 teams for quite the roaring game of kickball...







0 comments: