Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Swimming

So - I always feel like a crappy mom. The past few weeks, I have been trying to really do fun stuff, and put my work on the back burner. My friend Kari's parents, have been letting us use their condo pool. It is so great. The pool is pretty much empty whenever we're there. It's the perfect temperature, and the perfect price. We all love it. Allisun and Nora have come with me a few times, and Kristin got to invite a friend once, and the boys got to invite friends once. How I'm gonna repay the Eggenbergers, I don't know - but it's been a slice of heaven to have a pool to go to. Here are just a few snaps of one of the excursions. My favorite is the one of Kristin, sitting on the edge of the pool. She had just jumped in the pool, and forgot she had given her floaties to her friend. SHe reached the friend, and proceeded to pull her under. I quickly put the camera down, and jumped in and retrieved both girls. I wasn't worried - I watched the whole thing unfold. It upset Kristin, and she pouted on the edge for a few minutes. After that - she was fine. Haley is now perfectly fine with floaties in the big pool. The other kids have had to learn that they can't touch her in the water. Even the littlest hug will pull her under...It's been great fun - Thanks so much for borrowing my pack and play, Kari! It's yours ANYTIME!







1 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I was reminded to come over here. It was nice to get all caught up here. Your photography is fantastic!

We live in Saratoga Springs.