Monday, September 18, 2006

Ballet...

Kristin's first day of Baby Ballerina's was today. Needless to say, she didn't enjoy it. I love this picture of her. The funniest part, is that Troy had to sit next to her the WHOLE time. Who knew ballet was a family sport! Troy, Jake, and I did as much as she did today!


Kristin was the caboose at the end of the ballet choo choo...Don't worry, right after I took the picture, she let go, and Troy had to help her!
This was Kristin's favorite part of ballet, sitting in the corner, looking as if she was at a funeral...she sure is cute though!


This look on her face, stayed the whole 45 minute class. She didn't enjoy ballet at all. I am hoping she will like it next week...we'll have to practice this week. I wish she would have known someone in the class, I bet it would have made it easier on her. She loves nursery so much, I just thought she would like this as much too! They didn't do anything really structured, they stretched, they gave the girls princess wands, and had them run around on their tip-toes...Troy had to hold one of Kristin's arms up high, to get her to do tiptoes...Then they had them do somersaults on a mat...all pretty fun stuff, but this look on her face is exactly what she thought of it all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, poor princess. She looks sooo sad. I've never seen Kristin look so sad. When Arwen saw her, she said, "Oh, her doesn't like me. She has a mad face to me." Hee hee. She does look so cute though!! Hopefully next week will be better!!

Bethany said...

Those pictures are awesome! They look professional, well captured. What a little princess.