Thursday, September 21, 2006

Swimming...

Okay, Jake also started swimming lessons this week. Instead of paying for preschool, I put all the kids in 1 activity to tide us over until we get to Utah where we'll be settled and can find a preschool that will be long term, etc... So, Jake got swimming lessons. The first day we went, Kristin had ballet, and Jake had swimming lessons, so we put Kristin in her leotard, and Jake in his swimming suit. Kristin thought she was for sure getting jipped, cause she stripped off her leotard and demanded we put a bathing suit on her. I think part of the reason Kristin didn't enjoy ballet as much, was that she would have rather done swimming. Anyways...Jake thinks he's pretty lucky that he gets to go swimming twice a week! I'm just hoping he learns to swim without arm floaties...the instructor says he will after this class, but I'm not convinced...it seems a little babyish to me...oh well, faith, right?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, hopefully the class won't be as lame as the Cross Creek lessons. I think Arwen did worse this year than last year!