Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nothing much...

A few people have asked how Kristin's second week of Baby Ballerina's went...well...she was REALLY excited to go...kept talking about it...and then, once she got there...
She acted the same way as the week before...I thought she was a little better, but Troy didn't think so...I told Troy we're getting a bargain, we only paid for her to take ballet, but he gets to learn for free too! He wasn't amused!
So, you all saw the look on Kristin's face. Well, she found a mirror and was practicing her "pouty lip"...
I did get her to "kinda smile" once...we'll try again next week. The crazy thing is, right after we left, she was talking about going back next week! So, we'll see how it goes on Monday! Sorry Troy! It's really too bad I'm pregnant right now! :)
While Jake and I were waiting, he was feeling left out and was begging me to take pics of him...so here's Jake!














Kyle is doing good...school is good! He loves it! He got in major trouble this week for telling a lie, and got himself grounded off the bus for the week...(Our punishment, not the school bus) That was the best punishment we could come up with that would affect him the most, even though taking him and picking him up every day hasn't been the funnest! He's not going to lie anymore...FYI, he lied about losing his lunch box and his lie involved his teacher. Kyle's not such a good liar, even though it must have taken him all day to think up this lie...(So far this year, he's lost 2 lunch boxes and 2 sweatshirts...IN LESS THAN A MONTH!) He has learned his lesson...he can't wait for Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Silly Kristin!! We're about ready to go to Arwen's lesson right now and she's whining and crying about how she has a wedgie..she doesn't even have panties on for Pete's sake!! Ahhhh!! Man, Kyle sounds like he has Aaron's disease...just can't seem to hold onto anything for more than a few weeks!!

Bethany said...

I am loving those ballerina pictures. There is just something about a little girl in a tu-tu. I want a girl now. Troy needs to remember that even some of the great football players use to take ballet lessons to keep them agile. What a deal! Silly Kyle. I think I spent most of my days from 4 - 8 grounded for various reasons so hopefully Kyle does learn a lot quicker then I did. Good-luck!