Monday, September 25, 2006

My window frame...again...

Okay, so I decided to enter this contest to be one of quite a few designers for this new book. I don't really think I have a shot at it, but thought it wouldn't hurt to try. I had to submit a project that I had made, along with a few of my scrapbook pages, so it forced me to "fine tune" my window frame. I just finished it, and have to say, I LOVE IT! I even removed a generic picture corporate housing had put on our wall, and put up my window frame. Maybe I love it so much, cause it's pictures of our family on these walls! It would look better if these walls weren't white...Anyways, here it is!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!!

delilas said...

Love the picture you choose. It turned out so cute. The flower magnets I will have to steal that idea. Good Job and good luck on your contest thing. I love that about you that you just go for it. :D

laura said...

Wow Jen- how do you have the energy?????????

Bethany said...

I love it Jen! I'm excited to here if you win. You're talented enough for sure! It really is awesome!