Monday, March 17, 2008

Disneyland

Here are our Disneyland photos...well, a few of them. I lugged my huge photography backpack around Disneyland. Pretty sure next time I'll take my old camera.

I love this picture. Jake was seriously SO excited to hug Buzz. He ran right up! He had on a Buzz lightyear shirt, and later that day my mom bought him a Buzz Lightyear hat. That he has worn every day since we got home.

Here are my two princesses! This was in the Fantasy Faire place, where they did 'princessy' things. You could decorate a crown with stickers. Kristin's hat got ripped later in the day, and a fit ensued. Grammy bought her a Minnie Mouse hat later. She still brought the pieces of the crown home, determined we would tape them. I think I secretly threw it away. I know, I'm a nice mom. Here's a picture of her new hat. Me and the girls sat out of a few rides, which is why there are more photos of them, than anyone else. I just started feeling bad, cause I don't have too many pictures of Kyle. Then, I realized he already has 3 scrapbooks full, and the other kids don't even have 1 full. It all evens out...

We ran into my mom's brother at Disneyland. He lives in Logan, UT. What are the odds?

Haley did so good all day. She's still not using walking as a means of transportation, so it was hard for her to be held, or in a stroller all day. Toward the end, we finally just picked the cleanest place possible (well, Troy didn't) and let her play. Her clothes were FILTHY by the end of the night!

Here's a picture of the crew on Jungle Cruise. (Minus my parents. We were sitting too close to get everyone). I apologize for Jake picking his nose.

Funny story: To ride Autopia, you had to be at least 12 months. Haley is almost 16 months now. Since she's not walking, we took her little crocs off her, so we wouldn't lose them in the park. Not a big deal when you don't walk. Well, we got up to the front of the ride, and the lady questioned me about her age. I assured her she was old enough. Then, she said she couldn't ride Autopia without socks or shoes. WHAT? Her feet don't even hang over the seat. So, since we were so far from the stroller, I took my tennis shoes off, removed my socks, put my socks on Haley's feet, and put my tennis shoes back on. I'm telling you, it made absolutely no difference, other than I was inconvenienced...so, for those of you traveling in the future...make sure you have socks and shoes!

The weather was so great. It was 80 degrees the day we were in the park. We seriously LOVED it! Other than Kristin throwing a few fits, it was great! I can't wait to go back! We'll see, maybe in the fall...

3 comments:

Pricilla said...

I love Disneyland too. Glad you had such a great time!

Piano Mom said...

Looking at your pictures makes me wish it was April already! I can't wait to go to Disneyland and to spend time in the sun! Don't you love all of the nonsense rules?! I think every theme park has them.

Nurse Heidi said...

Ah Disneyland....seriously the happiest place on earth : )!