Wednesday, March 05, 2008

We REALLY hate dogs!

It has been a boring week. I figure you are all tired of me whining, so I haven't posted anything...just more sickness in our house. We had something exciting happen today. Well, for our boring life, it was exciting. It only figures it would happen to us! Troy went on a bike ride tonight. He got home, and told me how he was bit by a dog. Seriously! The people are in our ward. SO IRRITATING! I called them, just to let them know. I know from previously talking to Riverton City Animal Control, that there is $150 fine for dog bites. Not to mention, it was not provoked in any way. Troy was merely riding his bike. Gotta love dogs...and their owners...

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I can't believe that. I think maybe the dogs are using the twilight bark because they're on to you Jen. They know you're out to get them. I now know to ask about the dog community before purchasing a home now. Thanks!

Piano Mom said...

You seem to have all the luck! You've got to hate that the dog belongs to someone in the ward...makes it a little awkward to handle. Since I don't own a dog...I know it isn't me!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? Poor Troy! Whoa...gotta run...Arwen is threatening to give all the kids upstairs a spanking!! Ahhhhh!

The Thomas Family said...

Man!!! That must be one mean dog. Did Troy have to get stitches?! Poor guy.

Jen said...

No, he was wearing jeans, and those took the brunt of the bite. It was just a scrape...it broke the skin, but wasn't bleeding.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

oooooooooooh I would be furious too! Why cant people keep control of their dogs in your neighborhood?