Sunday, June 22, 2008

David Who?

Conversation on the way home from church:

Kristin: We talked about David in my class today.

Kyle: David Archuletta or David Cook? (WHAT?????????????? Are you kidding me? Our family didn't even watch this season of AI - apparently his second grade teacher is a big fan...)

Kristin: I don't know.

Troy: David and Goliath?

Kristin: No

Troy: King David?

Kristin: No, just David

Troy: What did David do?

Kristin: He just killed a big guy.

Troy: That's David and Goliath.

Kristin: Oh yeah, you're probably right.

3 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Thomas Family said...

How funny! I don't know Jen, Kyle sounds a little pre-teenish to me. :)

Love your post below about Jake. I can't believe your kids are as old as they are.Crazy.

Drae said...

I absolutely love your kids! They are so funny. I always share their funny stories and things they say. I love your photography too. It did wonders for me. Also, Jon and I would take any of your kids for the day. They are some of our favorites. So....call us anytime you need. We'll work out something. Have fun in Bear Lake!