Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Fancy Dancy"



Here is Kristin in all of her glory. Her Fancy Nancy Glory. Except, for some reason, she has a hard time saying "Fancy Nancy" so she says, "Fancy Dancy". While I'm remembering, she also says, "Whoops - eeps" instead of "oopsie". SO cute. I smile everytime she says it!

Anyways, My mom created a BEAST. I know I mentioned Target sold Fancy Nancy items a few posts back. Fancy Nancy is a new book out for girls that is SO cute! Well, my mom bought Kristin a purse (yes that pink chicken looking thing is a purse) and sunglasses. She wears them CONSTANTLY...along with her Strawberry Shortcake hat. I told her every morning she doesn't complain about getting her hair done, she'll earn a dollar to go toward the next Fancy Nancy item. That's a big deal. She HATES getting her hair done, and I have no patience for it. Seriously, who LIKES to do their hair? It's all part of being a girl...deal with it. So, my mornings are much smoother.

I love how girlie she is about these things. I told her I was going to call her "Fancy Kristin" and she informed me "No, call me Fancy Dancy Kristin"...what else can you say to that, but yes, your highness!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Arwen has that same shirt as Kristin...very appropriate for the both of them, wouldn't you say! I'll have to get Ar a Fancy Nancy book and see if she likes it!

Pricilla said...

What a cutie. I just love all the girly stuff that comes along with having a daughter. Eden wears stuff like that all the time too.

Kari said...

So cute! I'm guessing you probably know this already, but just in case, do you have the other 2 Fancy Nancy books?