Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new hat

This (above) is currently my favorite photo. It changes daily, but for now, this is it. This is {just} Kristin. Right after swimming, hair not done, happy to wear her new hat. LOVE IT!

I got Kristin a new hat (Old Navy $8.50) to take up to Bear Lake. I gave it to her after swimming lessons, while I was getting things ready to go. Her and Jake were playing in the garage (who knew the garage had great lighting?) on the rocking horse and I decided to snap a few shots...

Jake got a new hat too. He wanted to pose, so I only took one of him. I'm not into posing lately. I just want them to...be.

9 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

way cute! what is the brown behind kristin in the 2nd picture. love it!

delilas said...

Kristin is looks a lot like Troy in those pics, so fun. Have a great time in Bear Lake! :D

Cheney Family said...

She is turning into such a beautiful girl!! She looks so grown up. My how they grow up fast!

Brandon and Carly said...

Those are such beautiful pics! I am ready to set up an appt. now! I was thinking it would be fun to go to Gardner Village! Let me know hat you schedule is like. (You can call me at 253-8115 if you don't want to play blog tag.)

Unknown said...

Love the hats! So cute.

Dori said...

You're kids are so way cute!

Dustin Izatt said...

How adorable :) I love that hat and the blue eyes.

Trisha said...

I think that's my favortite picture too. LOVE the hate on Kristin!

Kristin said...

she is so pretty...good pics jen