Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tomorrow...

I can't wait for tomorrow. I just looked at my calendar, and there is NOTHING on tomorrow's date. No baseball, Kyle finished that up tonight, no swimming lessons...NOTHING! That is HUGE for me. Although, Erin had her baby (everyone is healthy and happy), and I am trying to keep up on her part of the business. (Really love and appreciate all that she does...TRULY!) But, it's our business, so technically, I don't have to do anything tomorrow if I don't want to. So, what should I do? Take the kids to the splash park? Declare it a mommy fun day? Prepare dinner so it is ready to put in the oven at 4? Thinking about making lasagna...definitely NOT on my diet, but the family would enjoy it. Hmmmmm....I guess I can do a bit of laundry after my run in the morning, and just have an easy day. Make a goal not to get upset or yell at the kids...possiblities are endless. Just to put it in perspective, it's the only day on the whole month of June without ANYTHING written. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Lucky....

Piano Mom said...

I would declare it a total "mommy" day. Sleep late, catch up on some reading, spend the day in my jammies! Bliss.

Unknown said...

What did you end up doing??

Kari said...

So, whadya do? Do tell! I can't wait to hear!