Sunday, December 07, 2008

Disney on Ice

A few weeks ago, I took my girls to Disney on Ice. My cousin, Katie, took her girls with me. Troy's work has a box at the Energy Solutions Arena, so we had box seats. I am telling you, there was NO other way to do it. We basically had it to ourselves - there was a little family of 5 in there as well. We had our own bathroom, (which is nice, cause I took Haley in panties) and a couch, which Katie could nurse baby Maya on. The show was great, and the girls LOVED it. It was nice being in the box, cause we could sing right along with it, and nobody could hear. It was great. It really made me want to go to Disneyland...I have to wait until February...sigh...I didn't want to lug my huge camera (I guess I need a small Point and Shoot for Christmas, for these occasions - hint...hint...)but I did have Troy snap a shot of us before we left...

I'm SLOWLY getting caught up blogging the month of November...still LOTS LOTS LOTS more to come...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We were there too but obviously didn't get the luxury of a box ;)
Cute picture!