Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY!

Last Monday, Troy turned 31! Troy hates celebrating birthdays, holidays, etc...I've definitely learned to live with it, and he has changed a lot since we've been married. He hates the whole retail part about holidays, and how you're expected to give people gifts, just because it's a certain day...I can see his point, but at the same time...I just don't think he grew up with holidays being a big deal?

Anyways, my brothers were all in town, and we went and saw Four Christmases, (funny, pretty raunchy(sp?) - NOT a fan of Vince Vaughn. Is it me, or does he play the SAME character in every movie he's in? I don't know much about acting, but wouldn't that be considered bad?) Anyways, afterwards we went to dinner at a Brazilian restaraunt. Thanks Mom and Dad. It was yummy. I'm pretty sure Troy has an empty leg - he couldn't get enough meat down his throat. It was definitely yummy. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: