Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The "S" Girls

This morning I took photos of the cutest little girls. I spent my ENTIRE day editing. I'm trying not to get behind before we head to Korea. I just finished. I can't decide what my favorites are. The one year old loved to stick her tongue out. Her mom told me that she was born with her tongue sticking out! So, hearing that, I loved this picture of her:
The other girls were so easy to photograph! They listened, and were the perfect subjects! I had the older sister hug her little sister. The little sister was so cute, she wanted to hug her big sister back, so on her own, she found a way to get her arms around her sister...so sweet!
There are so many more...I just couldn't decide...if you want to see the whole shoot, let me know! After this shoot this morning, I was just feeling really happy about what I do! I loved taking those photos! I love taking any photos! I feel really grateful to be able to do something I really love!

9 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I love these pictures! Way too cute! You have a great eye.

Cherice said...

Beautiful pictures. You reaaly have a great eye for pictures.

Pricilla said...

Great pictures. Jen, I want to be like you when I grow up!

Unknown said...

All that blonde hair!!! So cute! I need to start planning what clothes I want my family to wear when I have you take our pictures!! I am so excited. Let me know if you have any great out fit ideas!!

Dori said...

You are so good! Is that Pink background edited or what?

Jen said...

That pink background is actually decorators fabric from Joann's. I lucked out and hit a 40% off sale! 3 yards was perfect! I was getting bored with my old stuff. Sarah, there are the cutest new skirts for girls, I am going to be selling them soon, the website is: http://www.oopsydaisybaby.com/
If anyone wants any, let me know. Hopefully Erin and I will be placing an order soon!

The Thomas Family said...

You've got some major skills Jen!
LOVE the pictures! What darling girls.

Kristin said...

beautiful as always jen!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I have a question about the pink background. You burned the edges, but when I burned mine, they turned grey instead of the darker pink that yours is. Do you remember what you did?