Monday, January 05, 2009

Kristin

Oh, how I love this girl. She is really sweet most of the time - unless I'm picking her up from a friends house when she's not ready to come home...watch out then. She got a new dress, and I did her hair in cute little ragged buns - my favorite. I practiced a little with backlighting. I LOVE these pictures. She fell down the stairs last week, riding Haley's new Christmas Present, and broke her nose - we think - so she has a discolored nose. Also, her skin was SO dry. I need to get on that, I guess. I didn't notice it until I uploaded these photos...poor girl, I'm so neglectful. I LOVE my girls. It's such a nice break from the wildness of my boys. My favorite time is from 12:30-3:30 when it's just me and the girls. They are just happy and content to play. No pestering happening, no fighting, nothing. Maybe when they're teenagers, that will all change, but for now, I am absolutely in love with this little girl! She's a really great "poser" which I do not like, but Troy was making her giggle. That's probably why I love these so much. These are definitely her natural expressions!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! How do you get your pictures so big on blogger?

It was so fun to see you!! You made my trip...I wish it could have been longer!!

Memory said...

Wow! She looks so old and grown up in these pictures. Maybe the back lighting??? I'm with Sarah...how did you get them so big? My pictures are TINY and I can't figure out how to bigger them. :-)

Emma Crowther said...

Cute photos jen. She is adorable.

Trisha said...

SO cute. She is growing so fast.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Love these!

Yet another Korth injury. What is the deal with your family! One thing after another!!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! She looks so grown up. I can't believe she is even the same girl.