Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our little nerd...

On Friday, the kids at Kyle's school got to dress up like nerds. Kyle looked forward to it all week. He wanted me to go buy him stuff at the DI. Ummm...no. I figured we had plenty of stuff at home. (Troy and I spent too much money there last week for an 80's party we went to. Stay tuned for pics...you will NOT want to miss it...a small hint...Troy ran into Raquel (his sister) and Eric at the grocery store on our way to the party, and Raquel didn't recognize Troy...)

Anyways, Here is Kyle. He was SO wanting to win being the biggest nerd of the class, because they got to be in a Nerd parade around the school...next time buddy...Here he is...


He is wearing a pair of Jake's pants. Too short and WAY too tight. He had pencils in his pocket, and I tried to part his hair right down the middle. I know, I may be biased, but I sure think he looks like a cool little nerd.

1 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

OH SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!