Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The many 'sides' of Haley...

Well, she's definitely hit the "terrible two's". She is such a little monster. Still cute, but a little monster just the same. As I was cleaning the kitchen after lunch, she hopped up onto her chair, and fell asleep. Once again, she had just gone potty. Apparently she prefers the 'natural' feeling. I didn't know she was naked, until I went to take the picture of her asleep.

This is a picture of her after church, posing. Definitely not her best smile.

The comment I hear all day, every day:

"I DO IT MYSELF"


It's defnitely frustrating...cause, it's kinda obvious, YOU CAN'T PUT PANTIES ON YOURSELF!

Oh, and my dad and brother were over the other night, and I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I came up to see what was going on, and this is what I found...OOOHHH! This girls is exasperating...just stacking cups, don't worry about her...(Oh, and don't you LOVE her outfit? Her shirt, and her tights from church...where's her skirt? at least she has pants on, right?)

2 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

This is an awesome post. A true classic. Haley will love you for it in about 10 years....

The Olson Gang said...

Hey Jen!
I just found your blog...hope you don't mind me "stalking" you... but I guess it's not "stalking" if you know about it right? ... :)
I love LOVE the pictures you catch! Can you just come and be a fly on my wall and catch all those "fun" things for me too!! I'm not quick enough - nor good enough with a camera - we kinda fight... the camera and I....the battery is usually dead too! (ask my girls why...)