Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another Photo Shoot

I had a photo shoot this past weekend. It was for my friend Leisa. We email each other at least a few times every day, M-F. (Until she went on maternity leave) She works for Making Memories (one of the manufacturers of scrapbook supplies that we sell). She is so great! This was her first baby, isn't she a doll? I made up her baby announcement - below. (When printed, it will have a black border around it) Thanks Aaron, for helping me with Photoshop! Anyways, below are a few of the pictures that I loved the most! Thanks Leisa!


5 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Wow, those turned out GREAT! I love the shot with the parents in the background, and the main one on the announcement. Looks like you're figuring out your camera : ).

Pricilla said...

You are getting so good Jen. I love these.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

So great!!! Did you do that one of the baby on the bed with the empty space on the top because you knew it would be for an announcement? That's good planning! Those are so cute. Coompletely love them!

Jen said...

I thought it might be cute for an announcement, but I didn't know it would turn out so good!

Cheney Family said...

That baby is adorable!! Those pictures are great! I think you captured the baby so well. What great poses too.