Monday, September 03, 2007

MicroLipids

Well, Haley was on Microlipids for all of 3 days. Everytime I gave it to her, she would vomit...not just spit up, but vomit. The first few times, I thought it was just a fluke. Nope! (She probably lost more calories vomitting than what the microlipids were suppossed to give her)When she did it again today, I called the on-call doctor(there's always a doctor or nurse practitioner from my office who is always on call. There are 4 docs and 2 np's. They are all really awesome!). Luckily it was Dallen, the nurse practitioner, who has been the one trying to figure Haley out - who was on call. I told him what the deal was, and he told me to immediately stop giving her the microlipids. He said if he had to go to Primary Children's Hospital, he would speak to a GI doc tomorrow. Hopefully the GI doc will return his call. I really hope we get somewhere. It is making me crazy!

1 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Making me crazy too! To stressful not knowing what is going on! Be glad that she is so happy though and that is such a good sign.