Saturday, September 01, 2007

Visitors!

This past week was crazy busy around here! Sarah and her kids came to visit. I say it was crazy because we had at least 7 kids here all day! I don't care who you are, 7 kids is a lot. All under the age of 7, also! It was fun though! The kids loved playing together and did really well playing together (as well as kids normally do!) One night, we had a girls party. We invited Amy and Carrie over. All former Oregonians. The kids played outside until almost 10:00 when we made them come in. We just gave them glowsticks, and they had a blast! I thought it might be crazier with Amy's 2 kids here, but the kids were awesome...just goes to show, the more the merrier. Cari also came up and did hair. WE LOVE CARI! We tried to keep the kids busy, and having fun, but we had a lot of nap schedules to work around, and with that many kids, naps were first on the priority list! We went to a splash park near my house a few times. The kids were in heaven! They had a blast! I'm glad the weather was nice enough for us to spend a few hours there! We also did a girls night. Carrie came over and put Hannah in the pack and play in the basement. We got ALL the kids to sleep, and hit a late night movie, just Carrie, Sarah, Sarah's sister, Kelly, and me! It was fun. I wasn't too fond of the movie, but any night away is great, and well worth it! I took Sarah to Ikea. We arrived 30 minutes before they opened, just to assure that our kids would fit into the play center. We were first in line. After hyping all the kids up on how fun the daycare was going to be, little Noah wasn't tall enough to go in. So he cried for awhile during our visit, but it was still fun. (I also ran into my RS Pres from VA, wierd...but fun) Anyways, it was a fun visit! The kids had such a great time together, and it was fun getting to hang out with my friends again! Here are some pictures (somehow I missed getting a picture of Zacky! SORRY!)...

We're up for visitor's anytime!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks again for all the fun times...we'll have to do it on a regular basis!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Visitors anytime? Really?