Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kristin's First Day of Preschool!

Well, Kristin's first day of preschool was today. Kristin goes M/W and Jake goes T/Th mornings. She was so excited! I missed last weeks open house and she had never been there before, so I had Cherice watch Jake and Haley while I ran her into preschool. When we arrived at Cherice's, she informed me that she was not getting out, because she was going to preschool! I took her in, and she was wowed! She loved everything! She had a great day, and can't wait to go back! I took her to a park this morning to take her picture...Here she is...she wasn't cooperating - she was too excited!
We went and bought Kristin some pants this weekend. Shorts weather may soon be coming to an end here. So, Kristin has this dreadful problem of having no bum, hence, her crack can be seen quite often. So, we got home, and I tried her new pants on her. She said, "Mom, they fit! And you can't even see my pencil holder!" (Pencil holder is the Korth term for a plumber butt) So, we've made big improvements...we'll see how long it lasts! I saw some sweaters on sale at Old Navy. I need to go get one. Usually, we get her one of those long sweaters to cover her "pencil holder".

7 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I have never heard the term "pencil holder" but that is great and we are totally going to start using that at our house! That's hilarious!

I like your new photo technique of a diagonal / tilted view. Way cute pics!

I think you and I should go to Sarah Gourdie's and then buy indoor portrait things for our studios when you are here. What do you think?

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

And I have to say that Kristin looks so much like you in that first photo.

Jen said...

You know me, I'm all for buying stuff! ;) You're the only person who tells me Kristin looks like me...I think she's cute, so I'm taking it as a compliment!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

COMPLETE COMPILMENT. SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Cheney Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. What a little sweetheart.

Pricilla said...

What a cute girl. love the pigtails and hair decor.

delilas said...

"Pencil Holder" rofl - What kind of family did you marry into? I guess that does sound better than the "plumber's crack". I would hate to use that pencil after it was put away. stinky fingers. She is a doll. :D