Thursday, September 20, 2007

While I was away...

I am very happy to tell you that Troy was an awesome dad while I was gone. Troy has to do what I would do if I were here (other than my business stuff). He went and helped in Jake's preschool class on Tuesday, took the kids to school every morning, and he managed to dig a 5 foot deep hole in our backyard for his basketball hoop to go (yes, it was welded...last Saturday morning!) He also TOOK PICTURES! That is huge...I am so proud! So, he didn't really tell me much about the pictures he took, except that on the phone, he told me he had managed to put a pony tail (he said he could only wrap the rubber band around twice, so it probably wouldn't stay in for long)into Kristin's hair when she went to preschool Monday morning. I found a picture of it on the camera...
Apparently on Wednesday morning before preschool, Kristin refused to let Troy do her hair, cause he "doesn't do it very good". Troy also informed me, that while I was gone, the kids were allowed to pick out what they wore. All I know, is that I wasn't around to see it, and I would hope anyone who saw my kids over the weekend, would realize Troy was in charge...


Kyle happened to lose his front two teeth while I was gone also. Apparently the tooth fairy left him quarters the first night, dollars the second. Kyle commented: It's about time she give me bills...Here is a picture of him...he really does look like a hick...it's pretty funny!
Troy also took a video of Haley doing her best at what we call crawling. I can never seem to get my videos on here, even though they are .avi files...any advice anyone? I'm going to try, but I don't have high hopes...NOPE! Won't work...any advice?

1 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Kyle! You look so handsome! I love the empty space. I can't wait for you and Mason to get together. He is so excited!