Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The night before...

It is 12:02 am on Wednesday morning. My flight leaves at 8:30a.m. Erin is finishing up the last of her scrapbooking, I am playing around with photoshop. I had a 2 hour lesson over the phone with this incredible photographer today. We also met with her this weekend, and she showed us her in-home/portable studio. She was so nice! She has offered to help Erin and I in our quest to be professional photographers. Having her help us with photoshop was literally an answer to prayers. I don't know if any of you have opened that program up, and just tried to use it, but I'm telling you, I'm pretty computer savvy, and it was pretty close to impossible to try to figure things out. I'm happy to say, I think I've gotten it. Here is a before and after picture that I have doctored. These are photos that Erin took, that I photoshopped!
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Anyways, can't wait to get home and doctor some of my own photos!

Erin and I had a great time at Memory Trends. A lady met with us early this morning, and got us in before the show started to see some of American Crafts new products. They had tons of great stuff, and we ended up spending a lot of money there! Good deals, good products! Hopefully they sell! I got some pictures of us at the show...one with a scrapbooking celebrity...oooohhhh...I bet you're all on the edges of your seats...more to come tomorrow! Have a good night!

3 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

I have tried photoshop too and found it equally impossible...glad that I'm not just a dummy!! I'm anxious to see your new sweet skills ; ).

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I think you should try leaving the lips unerased along with the eyes sometime. It might look cool!

delilas said...

Heidi has worked with photoshop. Ya all should get together and be a team. :D