Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Jake's first day of preschool!

Jake started preschool (again) today. This is his 3rd year! Thanks to his Birthday being in November. Oh well, I think it will be good for him to be one of the oldest in his class. His teacher is Miss Cameon. She is a really good teacher. I am volunteering in Jake's class every Tuesday morning for 3 hours. After school today, Troy asked Jake how preschool was. He said, "It's better with mom there." (Jake has gone to Miss Cameon's since we moved here) So, even though this volunteering thing isn't my favorite thing to do(for 3 hours every single Tuesday, anyways), Jake loves having me there. This morning, we dropped Kyle off at school, and had time to spare, so we went to the park so I could take Jake's picture. Here's my cute, almost 5 year old, starting his last year of preschool!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Pricilla said...

Wow, I don't get it. What do you do with your girls when you volunteer? You are amazing.

Jen said...

Troy has his day off on Sun-Tues

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I love that one of Jake on that bench. Is that just a park bench? Love it love it!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Take advantage of the times when your kids actually love having you around. Volunteer all you can because there will someday come a time when they will be embarassed about having mom in their classroom.

Cheney Family said...

I remember when he was just a baby. When I first moved into the ward when you were in Oregon. He has grown so much. And he is such a cutie too.