Friday, September 07, 2007

More photos...

Sorry! I know you may be sick of seeing my photos, but since this blog is technically for me and my posterity, I'm posting more. After I dropped Kyle off at school, I decided to take some pics of Jake and Kristin. They were not very cooperative. I even tried to bribe them with a trip to the gas station to pick out any treat. Kristin did okay, except that she was just being a poser. (I needed Troy there to make them laugh and be more natural) Jake was pretty much unbearable. He's so cute though. He wanted to run the photo shoot. He would get in a spot, and tell me to take his picture. Haley was crying in the car, so I didn't have time to do HIS photo shoot, I just wanted to try a few things for MY photo shoot. So, the last picture is Jake getting out of the car after I told him he didn't do good enough for a trip to the gas station. Don't worry, I'm not as horrific as I sound. (Gas Station trips are HUGE! They definately have to deserve those!) They did get a popcicle! I did learn a great lesson: If I can take 50 photos of my kids and only get 3 great ones - THAT'S SUPER! Here are my favorites!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a tear in Jake's eye...silly boy! They look awesome. You make me want to learn to take good pictures...I'll have to work on that!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

SO PROFESSIONAL LOOKING - REALLY!!! I love them and I think you posted my favorites.

Memory said...

Such cute pictures! The tear, though, is heartbreaking. :-) I tried to do some Jen-inspired shots today. Ugh. They were lousy. Ha! Maybe I should clean up the cluttered background of a house I've got going and they would look better!

Pricilla said...

I will just ditto memory.

delilas said...

You are so great. I can't wait till next summer to have you do my family. You did a great job and the kids are way cute. love the little chair thing. August we will be there. :D