Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Hadley's

These are the Hadley's. I worked with Dave and Teresa about 9 years ago! Teresa called and asked me to take their family photos, and I was so flattered! Her asking me, was the push to start my own photography business. (New website is being created as I type - link to come soon!) I took their photos this weekend. They are such a cute family! The girls were so well-behaved and just so sweet! These are some of my favorites! My favorites sometime aren't what the families favorites are. Thanks Teresa! (I would have added a few more, but Blogger is being dumb and not letting me upload stuff...)



5 comments:

Memory said...

Oh no! Not a website. That's going to make you too expensive for me. Ha! Just kidding. I'm totally dying to see it. As always, I love these pictures. I so, so wish we had some like this of our cute little family. :-)

Jennica said...

Ok - You don't know me but I am Teresa's friend and I read your blog all of the time. I told her that I feel like you and I are best friends... you just don't know me yet. I really love the pictures that you take. You are an awesome photographer. I want to have you take my kids pictures sometime. Thanks - Jennica

Jen said...

Hey Jennica! I am definitely up for taking your kids pictures sometime! Let me know when! I also am all for new friends! Can't wait to meet you! -Jen

Kristin said...

Jen...I'm in too...I want you to shoot my kids...that sounded bad but you know what I mean!

Bethany said...

I know I say this pretty much everytime, but seriously you are getting better every single time. I'm so impressed!