Friday, October 05, 2007

More photos...

Okay, more pictures...Erin happened to snap a few shots of Kristin during our family shoot. She just emailed them to me today. I think they are so cute!


So, we got up Sunday morning, and immediately left for Las Vegas. We couldn't go to church, because it was the Primary Program during Sacrament Meeting, and since I thought we were originally going to be in San Diego, I had already told the Presidency my kids wouldn't be there. That same week, we gained about 40 new primary kids, so I didn't want them to have to scramble and find parts for my kids...okay, long story, anyways, before we left for Vegas (a 6 hour drive) I put curlers in Kristin's hair, because I knew we were taking pictures. I always put the green ones in the back, and pink in the front. Well, (I didn't know this at the time) but the whole way down there, she kept pulling out the green ones, and when we got to our hotel, I got her out of the car and noticed most of the ones in the back were in her seat, she looked at me and said, "I only like pink ones." Grrrrr....Oh well, you can't tell in the pictures that the back is flat! From now on, I'll only do pink...She did pretty good with those curlers in her hair for the most part! It couldn't have been that comfy.
Here is one I took of the boys, together, on the verge of wrestling...I am putting a black and white one on here, as well as the color...just so you can see the difference...
Here is my Haley. We had to wake her up to take the pictures, and she was perfect as long as we were holding her, but when I sat her on the rock by herself, she didn't like that so much. Here is her pouty, on the verge of crying, face...I LOVE IT! :)

5 comments:

Allisun said...

Seriously, so CUTE! I love seeing pictures of your kids because they are so full of personality. I'm glad Kristin still has all her faces, it's alwasy fun to see. And her hair looks so cute. I'm glad you have a bunch of pictues with Kyle's missing teeth. SO fun! Jake looks so innocent in that picture, I love it! And that sad Haley face... she's adorable no matter what mood she's in. Thanks for letting us come and hang out with your family so often. We love it!

Cheney Family said...

Those pictures are so great. I wish I could get that good of pictures of my children.

Nurse Heidi said...

Wow, Kristen could seriously model with shots like those in her portfolio! Those are fantastic.

Drae said...

I love those pictures. They are sooooo adorable. You are really good at the picture thing. You always did have a natural talent for that kind of stuff. I need you to take a couple of pictures of me and Jon one day. We'll have to work it out somehow.

Bethany said...

Kristin in beautiful!