Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kristin-ism

My mom has been planning to take Kristin to the mall. When my two teenage cousins, Megan and Stacie, came to visit my mom, my mom took them to the mall, and Kristin tagged along. Kristin thought the mall was FANTASTIC! She has been begging to go back ever since. So, my mom found a cheap little purse on sale, and bought it for Kristin for their "mall" trip. Sunday night, my mom gave the purse to Kristin, and she was so excited! Troy reminded her, that just because you have a purse, doesn't mean you have money. Kristin pondered on this for awhile. Later on in the evening, she was telling my dad all about what her and grammy were going to do at the mall. She said, "...and I'm going to take my purse, but we're going to use Grammy's money, cause she has some in her purse." They both thought that was pretty funny. Too bad it's no longer funny if me or my brothers say it!

0 comments: